The menu allows you to navigate around the main areas of the interface and provides various settings for both the plan and navigating to your account.
1. Settings - make changes to general settings, financial settings and the opening balance.
2. Dashboard - default view, see the Brixx charts, change the date ranges and download them
3. Reports - view the Brixx reports, change the date ranges and download them
4. Timeline - view the timeline for all the different components of your plan
5. Plan name - shows the name of your plan, you change this in settings
6. Component counter - starter accounts can have 100 components per plan, subscribed accounts can have 250 per plan
7. Account dropdown - access your account area, visit the support portal and sign out of your account
Plan build area (dark blue panel)
This panel is where you will build your plan, adding every component of your business and organising it into a structure you can report on.
8. Section panel - Shows a list of your sections. Sections are folders that hold large parts of your plan.
9. Current section panel - Shows contents of the section your have open. It consists of groups of components.
Current view panel
This panel is where you view your outputs but it also can change depending on what you are doing with the interface.
10. Current view - Showing dashboard in this screenshot. This panel changes depending on what is selected either from the top menu or options in your plan. If you click a component, this panel will change to show you data. If you select any item in the plan, this panel will provide options for copying, moving or deleting.